All rights reserved.
: March 25, 2003
of Ridgecrest, California in the upper Mojave Desert since 1981.
- Persistent thinker, searcher, adventurer, student
of life, and vigilant pursuer of self-mastery.
- Value my commitments; loyal to others. Continually
assess my own behavior to integrate what I preach.
- Strong team player comfortable with managing
the creative tension often necessary to generate personal breakthroughs.
- M.A. in Spiritual Psychology from the University
of Santa Monica-intense personal development program, practicing
32 separate communication skills and six contemporary counseling
- M.S. in Administration from California State
- B.S. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from
California State University, Chico.
- Coach U Graduate
- Corporate Coach
U International Student
Business and Life Coach
- Five years experience coaching people in perfecting
their personal and business lives.
- Gifted listener, guide, and truth-teller.
- First Site Manager for CoachVille.com
the worlds first and only International Internet Portal for
- Served two years as a virtual staff member at
Coach U, the world's largest
coach training organization.
- Student at Corporate Coach University International
Trainer and Facilitator
- Licensed Facilitator for the "Coaching Clinic,"
a two-day seminar for leaders to experience and learn coaching
skills and competencies for application within their workplace.
- Coordinated and facilitated an innovative work-based
curriculum called the Master Worker Project for 5 years at Cerro
Coso Community College in California, USA.
- Facilitated a community collaboration between
business, industry, government, education to design a curriculum
with 16 workplace competencies.
- Facilitated "emotional mastery" to enhance personal
qualities, i.e., self-esteem, responsibility, integrity, respect,
- Designed and facilitated over 100 meetings within
the business and educational communities to refine project details.
- Made presentations at national conferences.
- Recipient of 1997 "Innovation of the Year" Award
from Kern Community College District.
- Project coordinator and member of the Master
Worker Board of Directors, a community guidance and certification
- Member and facilitator of the "Creating
Healthy Lives" wellness Council and Executive Board in Ridgecrest,
- Member of the International
Association of Facilitators.
Design Engineer and Technical Manager
- Seventeen years experience in engineering services
in both government and industry sectors (held Secret Security
- Directed a department of 45 technical staff.
As Director, also served as corporate principal, responsible for
personnel matters. Led a team providing a new "full-spectrum"
marketing service to government clients.
- Over 10 years of writing experience completing
dozens of successful proposals, reports, manuals, and technical
- Wrote online e-books, "How Do I Stop Spam"
and "Responsible Email Marketing."
- Publish an online newsletter called, "The
Journal," distributed to 6,000 readers weekly.
- View other ongoing projects at CoachSteve.com.
- Developed three winning grant proposals for Master
- Documented curriculum delivery and collaborative
process in "The Master Worker Guidebook," Vol. 1 & 2.
- Disseminated both guidebooks to all 108 California
- I am here to awaken potential in myself and others.
I love working with creative people on a spiritual path who are
serious about making a contribution.
- Love to facilitate the reclaiming of dreams by
reflecting and endorsing people's innate gifts.
- Self-directed student of spiritual traditions,
consciousness studies, transpersonal psychology, mysticism, perennial
philosophies, leadership, and personal growth for 20 years, with
a personal library of over 300 books on these subjects.
- Knowledgeable of alternative healing modalities
and the maintenance of optimal health.
- Attend numerous workshops on contemporary therapeutic
and spiritual practices.
- Private pilot for over 23 years, flying often
for both business and pleasure.
- Musician for over 20 years playing the guitar
and occasionally the saxophone.
- Certified Scuba Diver for over 10 years; enjoy
vacations in tropical locations.